Cnr Devlin St &, Blaxland Rd, Ryde, NSW 2112
Top Ryde City is a major shopping centre experiencing increased footfall and growth. Located within a vibrant precinct occupying a 3.5-hectare site, Top Ryde City selected Conservia to undertake building performance maintenance, providing the tools needed to track the performance of the centre, reduce operational costs and help drive sustainability initiatives.
Conservia’s system optimisation, fine-tuning, energy reporting and maintenance has provided the ability to optimise the operation of the building equipment to improve the centre’s total energy performance and comfort conditions.
- Demand management optimisation for 16 NMI incoming meters including dynamic mechanical load curtailment.
- Mechanical upgrades including VSD installation, reinstatement of the chillers & damper actuators installation.
- BMS optimisation including CHW optimisation, car park exhaust optimisation, economy cycle improvements & on-demand control.
- Energy intuitive dashboards hosted on-site providing real-time collaborative technology.
- Conservia building performance contract including optimisation and system fine-tuning.